• How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Fulfillment Orders are shipped within 1-7 days. Once shipped, you'll receive a confirmation email including tracking number for your order.
Standard Shipping Times
- USA, UK, Canada, Europe*, Asia*, Australia & New Zealand: 8 to 39 business days.
- Mexico, South America*, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Russia, Turkey, Middle East, South Africa, Rest of the world: 7 to 39 business days. *Exceptions to some countries apply.
• I received two tracking codes, what's happening?
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
-Weight limit per package. In order to provide Free Worldwide Shipping and ensure that you receive your order at earliest, we use time and cost efficient ways of delivery.
- An item may be slightly back-ordered, and shipped a later than the rest of the items in an order.
- Because we are serviced by different warehouses, an order with multiple items may be shipped from the different warehouses due to varying stock inventory between the warehouses.
• Why is my order delayed?
Common reasons for order delay:
- Billing and shipping addresses are not the same.
- Order is pending a credit approval and verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- An order which requires special customization
• What happens to unclaimed packages?
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address. Unclaimed items are subjected to a 30% restocking fee or $25 USD redelivery fee to cover postage costs.
• Do i have to pay import fees?
For the majority of our orders import fees are not collected. We strive to make sure import fees are prevented, in rare circumstances when it does happen MONTFASH is not responsible for any custom charges made in the country of destination.
• My parcel didn't arrive but the tracking states it did. Why?
MONTFASH will cover a variety of courier errors such as lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause. In the rare cases that a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but you have yet to receive it - MONTFASH would not cover the cost of reshipping the order. Again, this only applies if the tracking details state that a delivery was made to the recipients address. In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made, but left in an unexpected location at a recipient's address. Recipients should reach out to the courier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under table on back porch"